The ΣAE Parents’ Club serves as a valuable support system to the students and helps all parents be part of their sons’ fraternity experience. Throughout the year, the Parents Club sponsors opportunities to visit the house, meet their son’s brothers and their parents and support academic pursuits. Each year, we host a Parent’s Night—and during the school year provide late night meals for final’s week.
The Parents’ Club is chaired by Sara Conway. The Parent’s Club also supports the ΣAE members in an effort to fund an item or two for the ΣAE house at year-end. The item in need is determined by the Student leadership in conjunction with the House Corporation Board and Advisors.
For more than 40 years the Parents’ Club has:
- Coordinated a Parents Night Program
- Provided the evening meal at Orientation/New Member Move-In Day for all members, alumni board members and parents.
- Provided late night meals for the men during finals week
- Provided a gift and/or academic support resources on an annual basis
- Worked with the Alumni Advisors and House Corporation to support the young men in their academic pursuits.
Financial support of the Parent’s Club is voluntary. If you would like to contribute to these and other programs, please click on one of the buttons below.
If you are interested in volunteering to staff or support any of the Parent Club activities or programs or would like to contact the parents club, please contact Sara Conway at email@example.com.
2018-19 Parents Club Activities
Friday, October 26th: SAE Parent’s Night Formal
141 North 9th Street
Lincoln, NE 68508
6:00pm Social Hour
7:15pm Buffet Dinner and Program
Note: All attendees (including SAE members & dates) MUST RSVP by Sunday, October 5th. We are NOT able to accommodate anyone who has not RSVP’d using the above button.
Finals week meals: Sunday December 9th – Thursday December 13th
Finals week meals: Sunday April 28th – Thursday May 2nd